NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not seeing anyone's yearly supporter buttons anymore. I noticed this the other day when I made a quick reply. When the screen refreshed I saw my two buttons. When I came back to the topic later they were gone. Then I noticed that everyone's buttons were missing. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
All my badges are gone as well.

Reactions: Shakespeare

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
and oddly now they are back ...hmmm

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Internet Explorer 11.0.12

I have turned off tracking protection and AdBlock+

I noticed this a couple of days ago but prior everything appeared normally. I may have run some Microsoft Updates a few days ago but not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

Edit: Once again, a quick reply shows everyone's badges, then a refresh they're gone.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks. I appreciate the assist. Just for grins and goggles I tried to look at the forum in "Private Mode" where no add-ins are running and I'm still not seeing the badges.

Another bit of info, I'm not seeing badges using Safari on my iPhone

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just looked with Safari from my phone and not logged in. The buttons weren't there. Logged in and they popped up. Are you guys logged in when you aren't seeing it? If so, then it is a "permissions" problem and should be easy to fix.
I tried both ways logged off first then logged in and neither showed the buttons.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Mine are gone again too

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.