NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am planning on sending out the "lures" some time this upcoming week..i did say LURES sir..oh yeah don't return the box too me!!...

zooker

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Thanks again zook. Will be looking for em. Might be a while before I'm able to get back out so I've had little time to even think about em.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hear ye hoss these 6 days a week 14 bangers i have been working stink and cut into MY fishing..

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seeing i aint married and claim no kids.. uncle sam is takin me to the poor house for sure..

zooker

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Just got the box zook. My eyes lit up like a kid on christmas day. I truly appreciate the kindness for all that was in the box. Called up the fishing buddy, cancelled everything I'm supposed to do tomorrow and I'm going fishing. Thanks so much for the items.

Reactions: Dave B.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Called up the fishing buddy, cancelled everything I'm supposed to do tomorrow and I'm going fishing. Thanks so much for the items.

:eek:THAT'S HOW YA DO IT COACH!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Thanks again for the package zook. Went fishing with my newly acquired items saturday but we didn't have the trolling motor battery charged correctly so it didn't work. Day of paddling so it was mainly a fresh bait day as we were constantly having to paddle (didn't bring the anchor either--DOH!). One question for you. Saw lots of fish breaking water. Would one of those lures you gave me work for this? I'm a beginner with crankbaits. I've had some for a while just never used em. Also, would one of them work for trolling in a lake that from my readings on the small fish finder was at it's deepest point 8 feet deep? Going there again on saturday and want to use my lures you gave me so I can post a pic of it.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
If you go to harbor Frieght and buy you a "battery tender" trickle charger you can keep that battery hooked up and it will maintain a charge all the time...

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I gave the battery to my buddy to charge. So that was his fault. Lol. The anchor was totally my fault.

Sundrop, I bought one of those but I don't think my bud fully understood it. I now know that ac delco's should have a green glow in the indicator window. Would have never carried it down to the dock if I'd known that.:eek:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Just thought ya'll might like to see what a care package from the zooker looks like. I'm sure glad he sent me this stuff as I had this left over box from buying the tackle bag and nothing to put in it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Coach I know what you mean. I have carried a battery to the water from the parking lot at Glenville and I was too tired to fish when I finally got it in their boat.

Jim

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
nice deal there Zook..!! Coach I've got a BUNCH of crappie jig bodies I'd be happy to share if you'll PM me the info.... I bought a few HUNDRED in a lot on Ebay and will never use them all....

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Coach I know what you mean. I have carried a battery to the water from the parking lot at Glenville and I was too tired to fish when I finally got it in their boat.

Jim
Get one of the old military back packs--wrap battery in plastic--easier to tote this way --Better yet--strap it to your wife's back.:eek::D

Reactions: Dave B.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.