NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear from those in the hills and mountains. We seem to be outnumbered by the saltwater guys. May have to do some recruiting?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see what I can do about getting the word out to some friends and around the region. I also have a friend who runs an outdoors store called Foothills Hunting and Fishing. I'll see if he can put something up for the site. If so, what would you suggest? Do you have a flyer made up you could e-mail me?

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Swapping weblinks with other websites is a big help in getting seach engine recognition. I'll work on a handout "flyer" over the Thanksgiving holiday and make it available for download for anyone that wants to print out and distribute. Great idea and thanks for the help in spreading the word! ;)
I'll see what I can do about getting the word out to some friends and around the region. I also have a friend who runs an outdoors store called Foothills Hunting and Fishing. I'll see if he can put something up for the site. If so, what would you suggest? Do you have a flyer made up you could e-mail me?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swapping weblinks with other websites is a big help in getting seach engine recognition. I'll work on a handout "flyer" over the Thanksgiving holiday and make it available for download for anyone that wants to print out and distribute. Great idea and thanks for the help in spreading the word! ;)
Thanks, keep us posted on the flyers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.