NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a too hot for me to get the yak out so I went to one of my fishing holes early this morning. I haven't been doing well there at all but today was a fantastic day fishing. The water was a little murky in the morning, I started at about 0630 throwing a 3" Storm wildeye shad swimbait, first fish on in 15 minutes. Nice largemouth about 2 lbs. Another 10 minutes, the next fish on another 3 lb fish. Well, a half an hour goes by and I hook into a biggun, she's about 23" long and I would guess about 8 or 9 lbs. I caught her off a T-rigged Zoom 6.5" U-tale worm in scuppernog. In the next 2 hours I ended up hooking up 19 more times alternating between the worm and the swimbait. I caught another 8 lber and a couple 5, 4's, 3's, it was the best day ever. I was only out there for 3 1/2 hours ended with 22 fish, all largemouth bass.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Boy, there's a story you'll be able to tell your grandkids one day. "I remember this one time I broke my way through the woods and walked about 2 miles swatting mosquitoes and stepping around snakes to get to my secret hole. And all this in 100 degree heat". What's amazing is no one has asked you where this spot is. What restraint shown by your fellow NCangler friends.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Boy, there's a story you'll be able to tell your grandkids one day. "I remember this one time I broke my way through the woods and walked about 2 miles swatting mosquitoes and stepping around snakes to get to my secret hole. And all this in 100 degree heat". What's amazing is no one has asked you where this spot is. What restraint shown by your fellow NCangler friends.
didnt need to ask the one photo revealed it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.