NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a crew to go out for the 21st, and had one drop out and standby guy has his boys birthday party on that day,,, so before I ask someone else (one of my work guys) would like to see if any NCangler folks would like to fill the 6 man slot! ;)

headin out of Masonboro inlet O dark 30 Saturday on the 21st, headin offshore, if interested PM me. :)

Crew to go is:

Tadpole
Hunters Haven
Randall (the mahi slayer)
Scott (Mr. wahoo)
Myself
(insert name)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Wow! Would really like to go but have already promised the misses that I would take her to Charlotte that weekend to hear Bill Johnson speak. He is a pastor.

Thanks Dave for considering us here at NCangler.com

Mark

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright.. might have a break in the weather for Saturday (fingers X-d)!

Crew is a "GO" for this coming Saturday and plan to have 3 of our very own out with us this trip.. so hopefully have some good pix and a story or two!

Thanx again for the responses, Tadpole, Hunter's Haven, and Rob Latta!! Lookin forward to fishin with you guys!! Get your rest!! ;)

Near Shore Report (trend to be winding down a little)
Fri And Fri Night
SW winds 15 to 20 kt. Seas 4 to 6 ft. A chance of showers and tstms.
Sat
SW winds around 10 kt...becoming W. Seas 2 to 3 ft. A chance of showers and tstms.

Offshore out past the 20 (same thing.. letting off just a little)
Fri
S to SW winds 15 to 25 kt...except far NW portion becoming N to NE 15 to 20 kt. Seas 4 to 7 ft. Highest winds and seas NE.
Sat And Sun
SW winds diminishing to 10 to 15 kt Sat...except W portion NE 10 to 15 kt. Seas 3 to 6 ft...highest NE.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Dave thank you so much for taking me out today with you all. I had a blast and I loved being able to get into some deep water and catch some nice fish!

Also to Gerry, scott, randall, and of course Jim! Couldnt think of a better way to spend a saturday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.