NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to the ICW between that big rain and threw gulp off a rock for a bit, nothing but small ones on and off. Glad to see some folks are still pulling keepers out of the creeks though, great this time of year.

Won't be wetting a line for a minute, though. Brought home a little baby girl and our 3rd kiddo yesterday.

I don't have any pictures of fish, but she's a healthy 19.5 inch keeper!

Too corny?

Face Forehead Nose Cheek Skin

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
Congratulations. With age comes wisdom. My advice to you is to fish more and be home less. Any more kids and you'll be a poor man soon......:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like a citation to me !!!
Yeah I filled out the paperwork but they sent me something called a birth certificate instead!

Thanks everyone - y'all are alright. She's doing well! 1 week old today. Good advice about fishing more and staying home less.. kids are expensive! I'll be a darn good kayak or jon fisherman, though, at this rate I'll never save up enough for that boat! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Congratulations, man. There is no fish you will ever catch that will create more memories than your little one. I have four and I can tell you that being a dad has cost me a LOT of fishing time in their younger years, but as they have grown older, there is NOTHING finer than having them pay that time back by begging you to take them fishing. I remember the days when I had friends who were my fishing partners. Now, my two oldest sons are my favorite fishing buddies. Yeah, they are still young enough to get a little bored when the fishing is slow, but every trip, every year I see them getting better, more passionate about it, and staying with it longer.

BTW, I'm going to do something I shouldn't do and make an unsolicited recommendation. All four of my kids were sleeping through the night within 6 weeks and to this day have great sleeping habits, all because someone told me to take a look at a little book called "baby wise."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.