NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
NITRO,
ITS ON THE SAME LAKE THIS APRIL 12TH ITS A PROGRAM THAT TEACHES KIDS DIFFERENT THINGS IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD FISHING HUNTING AND JUST PLAIN OLE BIRD WATCHING IT A PROGRAM DESIGNED TO REACH OUT TO KIDS AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND NATURE.
IF YOUR FORMING A CLUB YOU SHOULD CHECK INTO IT IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING FOR A CLUB TO GET INVOLVED WITH HERE IS THE SITE LINK........................

Office of Environmental Education click on the discover the world outside link to see what its all about.

or click on this link.........................

Parks & Recreation Department, Environmental Education, City of High Point NC, Municipal Government Website ...........go to calender and look at the one titled nc catch

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well guys and gals here we go, I have been talking to members who have been on board and waited patiently and have decide to start fishing as a club . I have to do some formal paper work but will get this done . I need members to email me :full name (nickname if preferred)
address
phone number
25.00 membership fee but this can wait til we meet .
boater -non-boater
tee shirt size for future
Comment ,question and concern as i have said before all members will have voice.........
we will have formal guide lines which we all can rip apart and make fit our club..... Thanks (no title yet) Warren as for my nick name i have to many make it up when you meet me!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Well, since Nitro mentioned dues for the club I have to interject here that this club is not affiliated with NCangler.com in any way other than the fact that you folks are posting here. I am all for anglers in a local area connecting and starting fishing groups, but NCangler.com is an online forum and does not have any official clubs. Here are the rules on clubs again:

· NCAngler.com will provide a public forum free of charge to fishing related clubs based in NC in support of our membership
· The forum, while dedicated to their use, is open to the public and thus must conform to all published rules and guidelines
· NCAngler Inc. is not a part of the club nor is it, it’s officers or moderators responsible for the actions of the club
· No commercial activities are permitted in the club’s forum including mention of club sponsors (businesses)
· Non-profit activities that aid charities (such as the Wound Warriors Program) is permitted under certain circumstances at the discretion of the NC Angler staff.
· Moderators will have full access and authority to moderate forum threads and posts.
· Clubs shall not solicit new member through mass Private messages (spam).
· Any information gathered regarding club members is solely the responsibility of the club to safeguard.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys just trying to get started . I welcome any and all help that you might have . At this time i do not feel we have crossed any lines and hope we can continue to be part of this site ...Thanks nitro

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Guys,
We had a good time and now its tim to get started , I pupose that we set up three tournaments to start with the first on 4-20-08 at high rock :blast off at safe lite 645ish till 2pm. Weigh in to follow at launch. All live well must be check before the start of day. If you are late to ramp a 2oz penalty will incure. At that time registration will all be fill out with bank squared up. I will post the following tournaments soon . I have decided to start this way til we can get together and talk some where .If any body has a place feel freee to let me know . Any tourament fee will be collected at ramp.. I will email all of you in private . Right after this. Thanks warren

Guys i need your input

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Make sure you arrange to have a permit. ANY activities other than launching/ recovering boats at a public access is prohibited. You probably already know that since you`ve made it this far but alot of people don`t. I have seen a ticket given out for a weigh-in. Don`t think it would be too much trouble to get one for a weigh in. That`s really all they are probably given out for. They aren`t going to let anyone have concessions or anything like that. Just thought I`d mention, just in case. Good luck with it! ---------stu

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well guys,it been a couple aof tournaments and now and we are still working out the bugs .We have some loyal and a fun bunch of guys .So if you are thinking of doing something new give it try you might be surprised as to what you can do... Thanks N.C anglers for all your help as always... Warren

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.