NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DFished Bonner bridge catwalk this past Sat night and caught some blues, and croakers.. Went out on the beach around the airport Sunday and didnt catch anything that day until later that night when the spot came threw and I got so tired of catching em, not much size to em but they wore me out!!!! They are a lot of fun though... Caught one 10# shark that my 6yr old was fascinated by... The little fellar didnt sleep any the first night there he was so excited about catching fish.... Got packed up early Monday morning and was about to leave when we saw birds diving and fish tearing up the water about 200 yds south of us.. Waited around a bit and just watched the show as it is a fine site to see even if it was just a small blitz... Cant wait to get back again the end of this month.. I promised my son I would take him atleast one or two weekends out of the month during the fall and winter... He has been so excited about it alls I have heard everyday was when we going back, when we going back.. He is hooked for life now and Im glad he enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again!!! Nothing like taking a kid fishing!!!:D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
No doubt the action of a Spot run can keep a kid's attention! Great way to "set the hook" for a life long outdoorsman!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Some guys think a fathers job ends with working and paying the bills. Those fathers usually end up bailing their kids out of jail later on. I don't think you will have that problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some guys think a fathers job ends with working and paying the bills. Those fathers usually end up bailing their kids out of jail later on. I don't think you will have that problem.

Yep if he cant go fishing I dont go fishing... To me when you have kids that is what your life is all about and man do I enjoy taking em and seeing the look on his face when we catch something.... I have a little girl about 2 that im sure in no time will be tagging along and cant wait till that happens..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.