1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Never heard of them. Got a link?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Thanks! The popping corks are now 2.49 which is still a deal if you buy at least 3-4 to cover the shipping.. Pretty good looking site.

Reactions: flound1

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought some Senkos from them awhile back and was a little disappointed. They were 5" Senkos in difficult to find colors but they were packed in 4" Senko bags so they are all bent. Can not really use them for Texas rigging but they work fine for wacky rigging. Have not ordered since but the tackle monkey has been on me to work on my jig and trailer collection now instead of more of the mighty Senko.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Can you toss those senkos in a freezer bag and set them in the sun and straighten them?

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
You have to keep on eye on the inventory -- they often restock and sell out quickly. E.g., last year I bought a bunch of those Bomber saltwater spinnerbaits, heavy gauge wire made for handling redfish, for $1.99 each (MSRP something like $6-7).

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Man can I relate to that one!!!!
I have ordered from them also with no problems. My only issue is buying things I don't use because it is too cheap to pass up. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.