NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to administrator mom, here I am. I have fished Neuse and Pamlico Sound for about 30 years. Lately retired and now running a small tackle shop and charters service in Minnesott Beach. Specializing in Live Shrimp and minnows - also fresh baits for drum and tarpon in season. Will be glad to keep all posted on activity in my area and hope you will stop by and have a Pepsi and tell lies with me at shop!

Capt Dave
KneEDeep

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome to the site Capt. Dave.

Thanks for your introduction. If you are interested, we have several ways you can promote your business. Check out our Angler Sponsor membership NC Angler Fishing - Announcements in Forum : Meet and Greet

Or if you are interested I can send you an email with information on our banner ads.

We look forward to your fishing reports and such!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard Capt. Dave. You met my mother-in-law I'm sure! They live in Oriental and we try to get down there as much as we can. Where are you located in Minnesott Beach? I'll be sure to drive over for that Pepsi and to say hello. Good news on the fresh bait for drum and tarpon. And I'll definitely want to try some live shrimp when we're down there. I sent you an email with our advertising options if you're interested in any of those.

Again welcome aboard and I look forward to meeting you in person next time we're in Oriental. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I plan on spending as much time as possible down that way this summer. Maybe we can hook up?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Glad to see ya! Welcome to the party! Live shrimp!! OH YEAH!!! (still have to drive too far..LOL!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.