NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up 2 Flounder today fishing the Pamlico. Both fish over 15 inches. Fished all day and threw every thing we had in the tackle bag. Both fish were caught within a half hour on white FIN-S with red jig heads. These fish were picked up along side a rock wall near a house that is currently under construction. I do believe the house is partially covered with pink vinyl siding.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I'm not sure why you would be that specific with where you caught some fish, but I'll assume you're just trying to be helpful, so thanks. :) Some folks do frown on being too specific with information though.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
specifics draw netters and fishermen, but I can handle another fisherman in a spot a lot better than a big net strung across it.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
B Reel - thanks for the info! As others have said, you will discover that our netting friends tend to lurk on this thread and show up at spots when we get specific. Much of that specific info can be exchanged via PM, though!

Good to hear the Flounder are around and on the move!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.