NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a two questions, which would y'all choose for this weekend? More interested in catching reds and trout on topwater? Have a place at Nags Head with boats in tow...Haven't made it down yet this summer because of work just looking for some ideas and such for a successful father son weekend...any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and tight lines

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Water temps have been good up Nags way. The piers up there have been slaying them. I would think the inshore waters would be good as well. Pamlico is very heavy with fresh water right now so you have to hunt.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another question I personally have tons of jigs and topwaters, but im looking to expand my saltwater box...i have 3/8 1/2 oz jigs, gulp shrimp, procure, mirror lures, spoons, red magic spinnerbaits, and some saltwater zara spooks...any other proven artificials out there esp topwater?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the reply Brenardo appreciate the input...looks like a ene wind should clear the water pretty good around nags head i believe...talked to some fellas the live down there and they said they are wacking trout and flounder hopefully itll hold true for the weekend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.