NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Curtis got me excited to try for some flounder in the Pamlico this morning. I fished east of Bayview. I wore the banks out for four hours.

I caught four flounder all short. Three of them were 13 1/2 inches. All caught on a lil fishie.

it was a pretty morning and I enjoyed myself, but I sure wish I had flounder for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
That evil Mr. Curtis, taunting us mortals with his mad flounder calling skills. My sympathies, my condolences, and my regrets! Glad you found those four little ones, at least you can take solace in the fact that you targeted a species and were successful in finding it! Now you just gotta find them biguns!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I was specifically looking for flounder and I found some. That made me at least feel like I'm not a total idiot. Now I got to figure out where the big ones hang out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
I fished the PB area of the Pamlico river this morning also (put in at north creek) and found a dozen or more flounder, all short...biggest may have been 13", most 11" to 12". Fished 3" gulp shrimp both on a spinner and just a jig head. Curtis is the master, just leaves us the after pickins.....lol

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I fished the PB area of the Pamlico river this morning also (put in at north creek) and found a dozen or more flounder, all short...biggest may have been 13", most 11" to 12". Fished 3" gulp shrimp both on a spinner and just a jig head. Curtis is the master, just leaves us the after pickins.....lol
lol KIRK , i've seen some of your pickins and they were niceeeee !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.