NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack tatum and i made an early run this morning to the beautiful pamlico river . Had not fished it in a while and i love going there . We caught 19 flounder including these beauties and jack said he is ready for a fish fry , time to get the peanut oil hot soon !!jack doesn't fish often (golfer ) but i think he really enjoyed catchin his first ever keeper , a nice 19 incher !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Jack tatum and i made an early run this morning to the beautiful pamlico river . Had not fished it in a while and i love going there . We caught 19 flounder including these beauties and jack said he is ready for a fish fry , time to get the peanut oil hot soon !!jack doesn't fish often (golfer ) but i think he really enjoyed catchin his first ever keeper , a nice 19 incher !!!
Don't you let Jack get you to playing golf. It will mess up your casting arm..:D and you'll lose your touch.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't you let Jack get you to playing golf. It will mess up your casting arm..:D and you'll lose your touch.
lol andy , i'm sure when a golfer makes a nice shot or putt it's a good feeling but for me i'll stick to the thrill of that thump and hook set , just doesn't get any better !!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Curtis, make it stop, MAKE IT STOP! Look what you are doing to all those boys reading your reports! I've had 10 reports of carpal tunnel syndrome from anglers who's reeling hands went into severe cramps, 10 fishermen's elbows from guys over muscling their casts (one poor ambidextrous guy had it on both arms), and several unconfirmed suicide attempts as lesser anglers try to measure up. You are a walking emergency room!

The least you could do is cut the tails off those fish so they look barely legal! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.