NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Planning on a upper Pamlico/adjoining creek trouting outing on either 19Nov2022 or 20Nov2022. This coming Saturday or Sunday. I'm looking for not more than three diehards who are willing to throw some $ into the tank and find the fish. If you're interested, I'll need proof of ID and some assurance that you're not a pistol packing criminal looking for an easy buck or in this case, slightly used center console.

Seriously, anyone in the Pitt county/Beaufort county area that wants to discuss the possibility of catching some specs and maybe a striper or two, DM me here and we'll discuss arrangements.

Bruce

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, which part disqualifies you, ICM? You carrying? I think you're pretty far south of me anyway, aren't you? I'm hoping to get one or two fisherfolks who are looking to fish. The Scout is big enough that launching and trailering is really a two man job. I could probably do it alone but at 65 years, I'm not as spry as I used to be. If not for that I'd be out on my own this morning! Things have got to be popping by now! Tight line, guy!!

Still hoping guys...a full day trip on the Pamlico ranging from Pungo Creek to Blounts and anywhere in between...probably launching out of Blounts or South Creek but if the Pungo is on the radar maybe Dinah's Landing or Wrights Creek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts