NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I wasnt quite sure where to post this. I just got an email from PTRF telling me about the fishing clinic scheduled for Feb 16th. I went to the first one two years ago and I learned a ton. Its 30 bucks and about half a day in Washington, NC. I would go but I will be out of town. I hope it helps!

Info taken from the online flyer:
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Saturday, February 16, 2013[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]8:30 AM - 12:30 PM[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]At the NC DENR Division of Marine Fisheries Conference Room[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]934 Washington Square Mall, Washington, NC[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PTRF Members: FREE[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Non-members: $30 (includes 1-year membership to PTRF)[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]MasterCard[/FONT][FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif], Visa, Check & Cash Accepted[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Join us for the 3rd edition of our fishing clinic series, Beginner's Guide to Fishing the Pamlico. Local expert fishermen will teach you basic information on terminology, different types of tackle and bait, fishing strategies, knot tying, and lessons on how to cast![/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]For more information/to sign up, please call 252-946-7211 or email [email protected]. [/FONT]​

1 - 1 of 1 Posts