NC Angler Forums banner

Parker 23 STOLEN in North Carolina!

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  wkillette 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am trying to spread the word about my family’s Parker 2300 CC that was stolen either Tuesday Oct. 30 or Wednesday Oct. 31, 2007. The boat’s specifications and info is as follows:

- # NC 7728 WN
- 23 foot deep-V Center Console 2300 CC
- Black T-top
- Yamaha 200 HPDI, year 2001
- “Reel Happy” written in large cursive black print on the side.

The boat was last seen Oct. 30 in Minnesott Beach, NC in its boat slip... which is on the Neuse River.

If you notice anything suspicious about a Parker 23 foot CC or a Yamaha 200 HPDI engine, please contact one of the numbers below:

Reid Fitchett (owner): 919-349-5451
Pamlico County (NC) Sheriff: 252-745-3101
Mark Fitchett: mfitchett@rsmas.miami.edu

Any information, advice, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In addition, please keep an eye out for anyone looking for a trailer that may be used for this kind of boat or for anything out of the ordinary. The boat means a lot to my father. Thank you for your time.

Regretfully,
Mark Fitchett

*NOTE: this photo was taken before "Reel Happy" was written on the side

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Keel Haul Em"!!!! Aarrrggggggg!!!!!!

#5 ·
It rides great............. Sorry for your loss man, hope they find it. You have got to find a little humor in everything, just to remain sane. Look at the bright side, when you get it back , and I am sure you will, maybe the thief will have upgraded your electronics. I had a small boat get stolen once, and it is not a good feeling. But a boat like that, someone was a little brave.

#11 ·
I Do Not Want To Give Any False Info, But This Week Driving From Wadesboro,nc Toward Rockinghan(home) I Saw Aparker With A T-top Going West Toward Charlotte On Highway #74.
When I See Any Boat I Always Look At It To See What It Has That Would Be Good For My Boat. It Did Have A Yamaha Engine. Wish I Could Be More Help And It Might Not Even Be Your Boat, But I Do Hope That You Find It And All Is Good With Your Boat.

#15 ·
I had my boat stolen. It was found dumped in a parking lot in SC. The store owner called NC Wildlife to report it but NC Wildlife had no report of it stolen. The police department at that time (two years ago) did not link information with NC Wildlife. Ensure NC Wildlife is notified by you, I was later told it was my responsibility. If it is found stripped, talk to me sometime about the insurance company. Sorry to hear this, the worst part for me was the kid's response.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.