NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I had the privilege of fishing with Lee and his son Ethan. Lee wanted to venture to places a little further and different than he normally would go. It was a short half day trip on their boat, Ethan caught his first flounder and his first Tautog! It was fun to show them around, on the way back we were greeted by dolphins. When I got home I was greeted by Bald Eagles. Life is Good!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great pics Brian , I have a question, how do you get the Dolphins to come up out of the water tp photograph them, do stop and they will stop or is it just by chance, that they come up out of the water. Thanks and keep posting those great shots.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
always awesome stuff Brian!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Your side job is photography isn't it? If not, it should very well be. I'm willing to bet that you could sell a great many of your pictures, and properly framed they would be worth a lot of money, especially your early morning or late evening landscape shots. I definitely have a great place to hang one or two right now!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.