NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you guys get the link set to view the Photobucket albumn??? I have a few decent pics of trout, reds, and just all around fishing in my album and would like to fix a link to it.

thanks for the help

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
319 Posts
Scott,

Looks like there are two options. On the photobucket page there are links for four options (see below)

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

Copy the link by selecting and copying with the mouse. then click the icon that looks like this

and paste in the link.

Direct Link options is just below

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/In2Fowl/2007FISHING010.jpg

and the IMG code is shown below

Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
I'm not a photobucket-er, but I've helped one or two folks get links working. I think one trick is to find the public link to the picture(s) you want to post, meaning the one that everybody can see, not the one that you see when you login to your own account (I think they have different addressing patterns). Then just hit the Insert Image button (
) on your NCangler post and paste the Photobucket picture address into the box.

If I'm missing the point of your question or its not working out for you, let me know what you're trying to do and we'll get it figured out.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I use Photobucket to post most of my pictures, seemed like it was easier in most forums to do so. Then I noticed several memebers had a Photobucket link below there signature block. I clicked on them and it took me to there albums.

When I tried mine it took people to my site and they didn't have the password to get in. Knew there was a way, I just didn't know it.

///Will try later today, gotta run I can hear the boat and fish calling.

tight lines

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hobbs, noted timeline of last post was 3:32 AM and rushing to the boat!!!! My kinda fisherman!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.