NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow Anglers,

I am in desperate need of a guide in the Piedmont Triad area. I recently relocated to the area and am unfamiliar with the lakes and rivers here. I need a guide next weekend for two anglers and prefer river fishing. Know anyone interested?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Not familiar with the area

I'm not familiar with the area but have been told there is good fishing up there. Welcome to the NC angler site. Someone will help you out on here in no time at all I'm sure. There's nothing in the state that they don't know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome Tim;
I'm not a guide ,but fish Dan and Mitchell rivers in Surry and Stokes counties.
Mostly for trout.Both of these rivers are good trout fishing.Located in the northwest peidmont. People are coming from as far as New York to fish the Mitchell.My Buddy just caught a 27" brown there last tuesday.
Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
NC Fishing Guide

Sammy
thanks for the plug. I will gladly help anyone who needs it. Anyone needing help in the way of a guide, professional casting and fly tying instruction, fly fishing schools, Frontiers Trips (I am a booking agent and also do these trips),
custom flies, fly tying materials, leaders, gadgets, and more......I can and would love to be of service.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.