NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my pier/beach cart, brand new, and never used. It has 2 sets of wheels, 16" for use on the pier and 20" for use in deep sand on the beach. The wheels are removable for easy storage. The plastic body is 15 1/2" wide x 23" long x 11 1/2" deep. The rod rack on the front has 4 rod holders, 2 knife slots, and 4 lure slots. There is a sand foot that fits over the swing-down stand, so that it can be used in sand. The pull handle is in 2 pieces, so that it can be removed to carry the cart in the trunk of the car, and it comes with a rubber bungie, so that it can be hitched to the pier rail. The whole rig is light weight, but heavy enough not to blow over in strong winds on the beach. The cart can be picked up in Charlotte, and the price is $100.00. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll give you my phone number. It won't let me edit the asking price, which is wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.