NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in doing a pier fishing event sometime? I was moving some things around the garage and I found a Gotcha Tshirt and Hat and some other things from the last year's NCFPS tour of the piers that we could give away.

Does anyone have a pier in mind?

Maybe a Saturday late morning early afternoon just incase that work thing gets in the way.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'm in!!!! Just try to keep it within 150 miles of my house...LOL!! (anywhere but Bogue inlet please, that place is a mad house!!)

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
92 Posts
I dont see why you couldnt do it here.....I will do what I can on my end to make it run smooth....Would be glad to help even if you choose one of the other piers in the area....

I kinda know this guy at the local paper.....might could talk him in to printing something....encourage more involvement.....

you want my help you know how to find me....

"Pier Witch"

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
I dont see why you couldnt do it here.....I will do what I can on my end to make it run smooth....Would be glad to help even if you choose one of the other piers in the area....

I kinda know this guy at the local paper.....might could talk him in to printing something....encourage more involvement.....

you want my help you know how to find me....

"Pier Witch"

yeah - I know that guy too. :D I'll be happy to write it up if its at one of the 3 Topsail piers (its a Topsail Paper). I vote for SCP so we can give the Pier Witch a hard time....LOL

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
May 31st beats the families to the coast with school kids, sounds good to me!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Anytime is fine with me. I'll get there at sun up and be there all day anyway!!..LOL!! Donation pot works for me too. Turtle hospital sounds good. Something for the wildlife I'd prefer....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Howdy y'all,

I spoke to the Young 'un and she'd like to come too.

Surf City sounds Great, and the 31st will be great.

I'm with Sundrop...something for the wildlife.

Now we just have to get approval from "She who must be obeyed" (the wife unit)

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 guys count me in.........straight shot down Hwy 50 for me....about 1 hour.....I'd probably be there anyway...or somewhere...with the sand between my toes..........

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Cleared it with the better half, she said ya'll can have me, and don't be in a hurry to send me home.... I guess she wants to make sure I have fun.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
May 31, 11-4 at Surf City Pier, $1.00 to a charity (not yet named).

Got all that, but being a bit of a newbie to the site, is there anything particular about a "Pier Event" that would be helpful?

Should I just plan on showing up with rods, reels, rigs and my Tackle Pumpkin (Yes, I carry stuff in an old Halloween pumpkin...long story)?

Any additional details appreciated, and thanks to RoadKillAl for setting this in motion!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.