NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading down to AB this Thursday and thinking about doing a little pier fishing in the evenings. It has been years since I've pier fished and I have no idea what a 24 hour or weekend pass costs. I'll be close to either Oceana or Bogue Inlet piers and was wondering if anyone knows what the rough cost is to fish those piers.

BTW I'm also planning on hitting the jetty at Fort Macon, maybe some sound fishing, and got a small charter lined up for some bottom fishing off CALO on Saturday. Gotta make hay while the sun shines! :D

Thanks!

Mike C.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Fishing Reports HERE YA GO!!

Generally , nights are good for mullet right now and I hear some spots are moving around. Flounder at dawn/dusk. Small spanish/blues here and there this time of year. Water may cool off a bit and it will get better.

Reactions: Shakespeare

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sundrop. Actually I was on the Bogue website earlier and just didn't drill down far enough to catch the rates. So.... $8.50/day I can handle. ;) I've spent that much on more foolish things. Appreciation for the additional info also. Gonna try to nail some flounder and anything else that want to party in my cooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.