NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed to Cedar Island for three nights next week and I'm looking for recommendations for a seafood or tackle shop between Morehead City and Cedar Island to call and reserve (or pop in) and buy enough bulk frozen spot or mullet for a few nights of old drum fishing.

The bait goes pretty fast when you are cutting 4 oz steaks for each hook. :) I can never remember the names of places we've stopped in years past.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Fred

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bait

I'm headed to Cedar Island for three nights next week and I'm looking for recommendations for a seafood or tackle shop between Morehead City and Cedar Island to call and reserve (or pop in) and buy enough bulk frozen spot or mullet for a few nights of old drum fishing.

The bait goes pretty fast when you are cutting 4 oz steaks for each hook. :) I can never remember the names of places we've stopped in years past.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Fred
Fred
Text me at 919-801-8627 and I'll hook you up with Cedar Island guy who will furnish you with fresh menhaden/mullet or let you know that there's none being caught. Very Very reasonable. I just got back wed. night. Will give you results when you text.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent! Thanks so much. I'll shoot you a text when it's not so late at night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts