NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!

It has been awhile since I have been here. My wife gave birth to our fourth and finial child a month ago so I haven't had a chance to go fishing for a long time. My wife is taking the whole familyt to Florida for the whole month of July and I am staying here. I plan to do as much fishing as possible while she is gone. So my questions are. Where would be some good places to go in July, also what is the best lure's to use for Lm bass. Thanks for your time and Help!:) :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Congradulations on your new addition. If you're looking for somwhere close by, you might try Holland Pond or Mott Lake on Fort Bragg. Topwater Bass fishing is alot of fun this time of year. Buzz Baits, Jitterbugs, or the walking stick bait type will do the job. I personally don't what is the best LM Bass Bait, but IMHO you can't go wrong with a good ol' Zoom Worm in Watermelon or Green Pumpkin color.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! I fished Mott lake a couple of months back and didn't have much luck. I will have to give it a try again. Thanks for the info on lures, I will have to give them a try also. Again thanks for your time and Help.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.