NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to post this so if it's wrong please let me know or have a Mod move it...

My Wife's school is in a competition to get the most plastic bottle tops, lids. These can be from water, sodas, can tops, coffee, etc as long as they are plastic. The winning class of each grade gets to compete for "Super Class" at the end of the year. These bottle caps will be used to create a grand mural in the school. Here are examples of what I am talking about Textile Organism Creative arts Art Wool
Plant Vertebrate Textile Road surface Art

If anyone who is coming to the Kinston meet n greet the 21st would be kind enough to bring me your plastic bottle tops I will make sure they are put to good use!!!!
For those who may not already know everyone is invited March 21st to the Annual Kinston NC Angler/Red X Angler meet and greet at Rivermont Presbyterian Church 1752 U.S. 258 Kinston NC . We will be serving hot dogs and goodies and having some raffles and presentations. All covered dishes, etc are welcome to this family friendly event!! Even if you aren't one to post much feel free to come on out and share fish stories with us and BRING THOSE BOTTLE CAPS!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was digging water bottles out of the trash at the boat ramp today and a guy tried to give me $2. I swear I didn't look homeless!! Then I told him what I was doing so we both had a laugh..

·
Red X Angler
3,567 Posts
I was digging water bottles out of the trash at the boat ramp today and a guy tried to give me $2. I swear I didn't look homeless!! Then I told him what I was doing so we both had a laugh..
Glad you shared this Sundrop. Been having a good chuckle every time I think about it. :)

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
you kill me I wulda gave you a buck too

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey just trying to keep the better half happy so she lets me do what I want LOL!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.