NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only 30 more days till i arrive in The Marine Base near Emerald Isle im praying we can at least get to the high 60's maybe low 70's we have had almost a foot of snow here in Indiana and kentucky where i live. I hope you guys are doing better than we are. Always remember to enjoy what you have because i hate it here.. :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Guys and Gals this is NC !!! we will have Highs here in Washington Thursday and Friday in the 20s, but calling for 60's Sunday. No cold blasts last long here nor does snow, another reason why I LOVE THIS STATE!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bidman i about **** myself when i read your comment. Im just praying that the whiting are starting. There some of my fav table fish and i would love to catch some other species while surf fishing. Im hoping me and brickphil can get on the boat while im down there. just everyone keep there fingers crossed.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Bidman i about **** myself when i read your comment. Im just praying that the whiting are starting. There some of my fav table fish and i would love to catch some other species while surf fishing. Im hoping me and brickphil can get on the boat while im down there. just everyone keep there fingers crossed.
So what is the starting date forl these whiting things you speak of? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.