NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally decided that a pontoon was the way to go and now I can't find one. I hope not the only body frustrated with places like craigslist and others that you call and call or e-mail only to never hear back or hear oh I sold that yesterday. New would be wonderful but fixed retirement demands we look for used. If anybody knows of one give me a shout. Or if you know of others places I can look .
Thanks

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Search no more! ;)

Give my bud Todd Johnson a call at Grubbs... Not sure what your "limit" is.. but he might be able to hook ya up. Not sure what he might have in "used" stock, but I do know he has some as well as new.

Give him a call, tell him Dave refered ya, he wont give you a run around.. he's a good guy.

ph#
Toll free 1-866-579-5690

North Carolina Boat Broker and Dealer: New and Used Pontoons and Center Console Fishing Boats for Sale Along with Mercury Outboard Motors, Boat Parts and Service in Winston-Salem, NC

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
You might want to call Dick or Carl at Merritt Marine in Hillsborough too. They bought out the Windsor Craft line from Triumph Boats and have all the inventory for the line. That might be a good used option. And Merritt Marine are great folks to work with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.