NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Those that have been a member of NCangler.com for some time know my commitment to keeping NCangler.com a "family-friendly" website. My rule of thumb is, if I'm uncomfortable with my wife or my kids viewing something, then it is not appropriate for our forums.

Our Angler Code listed on the homepage states: This is a family friendly website that may be viewed by young children. Posting inappropriate images or using profanity will result in the edit or removal of the material and banning of the user that submitted it. Note: We reserve the right to edit or delete posts in keeping with our family friendly policy.

I censor language that I deem inappropriate as well as links to other websites that in my opinion are not suitable for young eyes. There may be a video clip or a photo that you link to on another website that is fine but if it is surrounded by links to Adult material or vulgar/crude material, then I will delete that link. I know that much of this is open to interpretation, but it is up to me to make those decisions. I hope you will understand and support this policy. If a post of yours is edited please do not take offense and thank you for your participation here. Please feel free to contact me via email with any questions about this policy.

Randy
NCangler

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I appreciate all you do. It is a joy to have a website that I go to at work and I don't see "blocked content" on all sides of what I'm looking at like when I go to some webpages that you visit. Thanks.

Reactions: NCangler

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
well, I have to accept some responsibility here for my actions and I truely do apologize for posting a picture such as this one....:eek:

I now know the impact something like this can have on young minds..... :eek:

But seriously,, do whatchya gotta do... dont think there's too many complaints of a site run rampant here! ;)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
nc angler it has been a while since i have been on the site due to my new job here in dc. but i would like to thank you for what you have done on this site. unfortunetly i do not get to make it home as often as i use to. but coming here helps me find a little about whats going on back home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.