NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to plan ahead for my 20 hour service. Has anyone used this shop? They seemed great on the phone.

Thanks

·
Registered
947 Posts
I havent used them but my buddy has a couple times. Great guys, very honest and do good work. They have talked us through a few issues on my buddys boat that we were able to fix ourselves as well instead of having us bring it in and pay them to do it.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
A relationship with a good dealership is a valuable thing. Theres probably 10 Yamaha dealers between me and where I get my motor worked on. I know my dealer will do their best to get me back on the water ASAP, which is important to me as I fish every weekend. They get the ball rolling within a day or two where as alot of other places will tell you they might look at it in 2 or 3 weeks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Neil, Who do you have do your work? I went to a local Yamaha dealer and after my last dealing with them I vow never to go there again. Would like know a good shop with techs I can trust.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I use Sunset Marine in Lexington, formerly David Fritts Outdoors.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
1 hour and 45 minutes each way beats being boatless for weeks. And if I pick it up on a Saturday, High Rock Lake is 20 minutes from there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts