NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make the trip...I was in way too much pain to do much of anything. My surgery went well on Monday but I had to stay the night and got discharged yesterday. Right now I am in more pain than before my surgery but I hope that it will get much better soon so that I can get out and do some fishing. It'll be a number of weeks but the fishing sould be better by then and I will get to try out my CW Crab crankbaits ;)
Matt's Response to the FAAN September fishing trip. Haven't heard from him since!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Kinda wondering myself. I dont know how extensive this sugery was but I remember him saying he had had several so it must be big.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts everyone. This was my 2nd back surgery, on my L4-L5. My first was on my L5-S1...I was wheeled into the hospital and walked out the same day. This one was the opposite, walked in, wheeled out the next day. Post surgery pain was much worse than pre surgery but it is slowly getting better every day. I'm pretty bored all day since I can't drive and I'm very limited at what I can do at the house. Again it's very nice that some of you are thinking of me and I'll take all of the prayers that I can get ;) I'm hoping to be out there fishing on my boat with some of you before the fall season goes out.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good to hear from you Matt. Glad you're on the mend!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.