NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It occurs to me that we take a lot of things for granted these days. Running water, electricity, fresh produce at the grocery store...a lot of things that folks used to labor hard to acquire. We've come a long way and enjoy many conveniences today but it won't take many months of no rain to bring us to our knees.

Lord we need rain and I recognize that you cause it to "rain on the just and the unjust" because of your mercy. We pray that you would provide rain for our land and spiritual water for souls that thirst for you. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
we got a drizzlin last night... definately need more!!
If it wasnt for this little thing called work.. I could've gone up to check out my hunt spots to see how they're fairing out... my guess is everything is still pretty dry and the lakes are gettin even lower.

Missed eastern muzzle opener... this weekend work too... so I might be able to sneak out two weeks from now to at least break out the shotgun/rifle...

Keep prayin for rain boys... we need it and then some!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sorry I just saw this Randy. I have been out of pocket for a while. Thank you for the post!

Lord send your rain! Thank you so much for you provision and while we desparately need physical rain I pray that you bring it down with the rain of your Holy Spirit; let the rain of your presence fall on us Lord as well as the rain of your creation!

Thank you Lord in Jesus name!

Reactions: NCangler

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I just want say that I really get lifted up when I come here! It is just awesome that the Lord uses something like a fishing forum to lift up the down trodden!

Thank you!

Reactions: NCangler
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.