NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might remember that Ted, Solo Skiff Fisherman, had to miss this year's Bay River gathering due to health problems. He's still having quite a bit of trouble and can really use our support. Most of us remember that Ted and his wife are responsible for those really cool Red X Flags. Those of us who have had the pleasure of hanging out with him also know that he's a super nice guy and as generous as they come. I really hope he'll be back out fishing with us soon!
Please let's keep Ted and his family in our hearts and prayers in hopes that he can whoop this thing in short order.

We're pullin for ya Ted!

·
Red X Angler
3,567 Posts
Thanks fellas for the support and the thoughts and prayers sent my way. The Red X Anglers are a awesome group of people that I am proud to be a member of consider them part of my family. I'm looking forward to getting back fishing with you next year and attending some of the meets to see friends again. Again thanks guys for the support and may everyone have a Merry Christmas.

·
Red X Angler
3,567 Posts
I have been making a list of things I want to do after I kick this thing in the butt and thought I would let you in on the plan.
1 Sample Daves fish cakes
2 Sample Robs ockra and I can't believe I said that.
3 Go fish with everyone that has invited me to there fishing grounds.
4 Try a new lake or salt water area that I have never been to monthly and try to drag a fellow Red Xr along.
5 Make all the meets.
6 Catch a Striper at the Hot Hole. I know that will never happen but it's a goal to try.
7 Learn how to make a meme in case another thread ever arises.
8 Learn to read that language on Uncle Cutis map that was posted in a meme.
9 Figure out what hospital Rob works at so I never end up there and get forced fed spicy okra.
10 Bring more members into the Red X family.
I will probably add to the list as I know things will pop into my head.
I almost forgot this one. Red X Anglers are the best hands down.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I am ANTI Okra, and I am craving those spicy things!! so yeah, they are awesome! Hang in there Solo you get mobile and we will help you fill that list!!

·
Red X Angler
3,567 Posts
Just a quick update fellas. I had surgery on Thursday to relieve pressure off my spinal cord in the neck and they say everything went well and should see some improvement soon. I'm looking at surgery probably in February for the major issues so keep the good thoughts and prayers coming my way and hope to make the Kerr Scott meet to see everyone in better shape. I wish you and your family's a Merry Christmas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.