NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presentation on paddling and fishing the Haw River 2/9/2013

Friends and neighbors, interested in learning more about the recreational and fishing opportunities the Haw River offers? All you have to do is head on over to Get:Outdoors this Saturday, February 9th, from 10:30am-12pm and claim a seat. The presentation will cover history of the area, launch sites, water quality, wildlife and fishing. The cost is free. If you need directions, see http://www.shopgetoutdoors.com/contact_us/.

*This seminar was originally scheduled for January 26th however due to icy road conditions was cancelled.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Phil,sounds like a great presentation but I got to work.Guy's if your not doing anything saturday and like to fish local river's this would be a great way to spend part of your day.

·
Red X Angler
1,137 Posts
Phil......Was just in Mebane on the weekend of Jan. 19-20......Dang!!!

If I was in the area, I would be sure to stop by.....and learn something....and spend some $$$ also....
Is there some type of handout that would help me learn that area better since my lady friend is so close??
If so, please save one for me....Thanks!!
Sorry....JohnYaksJax

PS: Fireyakker....I was there during the big ice and snow event so my kayak never left my roof rack!! DANG!!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to continued icy roads and hazardous driving conditions, the Har River seminar that was planned to begin at 10am this morning will be rescheduled to a later date. We will let you know as soon as that date is determined, thanks.

John, I don't have handouts but will provide a list of web resources. Part of the presentation will be a virtual satellite tour of the river. Maybe you can make it once its rescheduled?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts