NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When down east this past weekend. Brought my dad with me. We fished with bluecrab for a couple hours Friday Night on the Pungo. Caught my first old drum!
Fisherman Outdoor recreation Fishing net Fishing Recreational fishing

Then we decided to get pretty much no sleep and head to Germantown at 4:30am Saturday Morning. First time i had ever saw or fished it. Lots of boats around. We did not have Mr. Pelt's luck, only catching a few shorts. a little frustrating considering we were doing everything right (had the bait, technique, hat, held our mouths right). I think we needed the toothpick. haha. Dearl, we saw you, chased you with trolling motor but you kept moving. hope you did well!

Sunday morning we did a little better on the Pungo with about 10 flounder and a puppy drum. All in all a good weekend!

·
Registered
666 Posts
When down east this past weekend. Brought my dad with me. We fished with bluecrab for a couple hours Friday Night on the Pungo. Caught my first old drum!
View attachment 73162

Then we decided to get pretty much no sleep and head to Germantown at 4:30am Saturday Morning. First time i had ever saw or fished it. Lots of boats around. We did not have Mr. Pelt's luck, only catching a few shorts. a little frustrating considering we were doing everything right (had the bait, technique, hat, held our mouths right). I think we needed the toothpick. haha. Dearl, we saw you, chased you with trolling motor but you kept moving. hope you did well!

Sunday morning we did a little better on the Pungo with about 10 flounder and a puppy drum. All in all a good weekend!
Sorry Rick I missed you. We did well Saturday with 5 keepers 16" to one just shy of 20". Wave your hands next time and I will come on over. LOL. Glad you hooked up on that Drum. That is next on my list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.