NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since my last trip to the pungo so bobby and i got down early , to early , as everything was iced over so bad we had to wait for the sun to come up and warm it up . Saw this beautiful eagle lookin over the water . Soon after the sun got up we found some hungary trout , caught over 20 from 16 to 21 inches and had our 8 limit at 940 . Again the mr17 and twitchin rap did the work in 41 degree water fished ever so sloooow .got 1 more week to find the biggun . Where do you think we should look ?

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Curtis you didn't miss anything sunday at the pungo. We were the first boat there this morning. Only got 4 trout all day long. Fished everywhere didn't see anyone doing anything.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Curtis you didn't miss anything sunday at the pungo. We were the first boat there this morning. Only got 4 trout all day long. Fished everywhere didn't see anyone doing anything.
we caught them all , time to move on !!!lol thats what happens when the eagle is replaced with a turkey buzzard !!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I did pretty well on Saturday and Sunday in the pungo. Caught about 15 trout on both days. lost a ton of fish for some reason. Was culling fish all day but nothing too big. Did get one nice 21 incher on saturday and a few 20s. I am the guy on the sea foam blue 18 ft pioneer. I don't no a lot of people down there yet. We have a place in woodstock point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.