NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Queens creek from 5 to 7 today after I got off work. I managed to go without even a single bite but my girl got two reds. One was right on the line at 18 inches so we put him back and the other was around 16. Both fish were caught on Gulp 4"10cm Swimming Mullet in chartreuse color right about the time the tide was starting to come back in. Big thanks to NCPIERMAN for showing me how to get into some fish, or at least my girl anyway.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
congrats to you and your girl glad ya got on them ill be out there tomorrow lookin to see what i can get into got some inside talk that the 5 + pound blues are BACK and in the creek ;)

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
congrats to you and your girl glad ya got on them ill be out there tomorrow lookin to see what i can get into got some inside talk that the 5 + pound blues are BACK and in the creek ;)
Supposed to be monsoon weather tommorrow be careful

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Idk about tomorrow. Weather shows thunderstorms and I doubt the Nucanoe would hanndle it very well. But the 5+ pound blues does sound just about too good to turn away from. If the weather permits, you can just about count on me being on the water as well. See you on the water

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.