NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to burn the sites here, but my boys want to go fishing for trout this weekend. Ny oldest turned 16, and got his first fishing license, and wants to use the trout portion of it! (funny, when you think about it).

I'm not very agile, and I have some opinions as to what might work for me.... I'd like to confirm it with someone who knows the area.

Please pm me if you are familiar with this area and are willing to answer a few questions... I'm not looking for detailed spots, just places to access the streams for someone with limited agility. My questions will be fairly specific. We have waders, and will likely be using spinning rods with either a casting bubble for flies or small bait

We'll probably be facing the opening day crowds or fishing on Easter. Neither is ideal, but when you have limited custody, you do what you have to do...

Thanks

Reactions: wademaster

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea if my boots are "good", but they fit me. I just can't deal with steep hillsides.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My boots are built into the wader. So rubber cleats.

Reactions: wademaster
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.