NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
John - I just watched pretty much everyone of your videos. Man, you do some GREAT work! phenomenal - you gotta post some of these to the video library and the You Tube contest thread (in the saltwater section). What kind of boat are you running? I'm moving to the G'ville area in a couple of months and bringing my Maverick Master Angler with me - those albie videos make it look like 18.5 feet of flats boat may make those trips possible!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I truly appreciate it.

Hey Greenmonster, I've got a bunch of albie footage from this past fall that hopefully I'll have time to put together into something to show soon. I'm running an East Cape Fury, it's 18' and can comfortably get out after albies 50% of the time. The predominant North winds that time of year usually lay the ocean flat near the beaches. We fished my skiff out there a lot this year. Had one day out on my buddies 17ft skiff, that we caught 7 fish that would have broken the current IGFA fly rod world record by about 5lbs. You'll be able to spend plenty of time chasing albies in your skiff this coming season. Water Sky Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation
Water Sky Smile Vertebrate Boat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.