NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke to gentle rain with occasional thunder this morning! Hooray! Three-quarters of an inch!!

Only twenty more just like it and we'll have this drought licked. :(

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Rain? what's that? ooh ooh yeah I remember!! wet stuff, falls from the sky, makes dust stick to stuff..oh ok...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
If anybody is missing that stuff called rain, I can just about guarantee you. some if you are more than 100 miles from my house. All I have to do is drive to your neighborhood fishing hole and start rigging up. I will do this for expenses plus 5%. The further I have to drive the more it costs but the greater the chance of some REAL action. (Notice the spelling REAL not reel). I will not be held liable for lightning damage, flooding, wind damage, erosion or wave induced damage. Any of you guys on the Coast can forget about the 5%. (You'll be needing it for Hurricane repairs.):(

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I woke to gentle rain with occasional thunder this morning! Hooray! Three-quarters of an inch!!

I hope you are right about licking the drought Lefty. Our farmers are hurting bad and they need all the help they can get.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts

Like you said in another post recently - scattered means really scattered. I didn't see or hear anything this morning on the north side of town... no-quarters of an inch here:(:(.

About the brightest side I can come up with is that my mowings are getting farther and farther apart. Even my weeds should stop growing shortly. I might be able to sneak in an extra fishing trip a week with unused yard work hours...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
If anybody is missing that stuff called rain, I can just about guarantee you. some if you are more than 100 miles from my house. All I have to do is drive to your neighborhood fishing hole and start rigging up. I will do this for expenses plus 5%. The further I have to drive the more it costs but the greater the chance of some REAL action. (Notice the spelling REAL not reel). I will not be held liable for lightning damage, flooding, wind damage, erosion or wave induced damage. Any of you guys on the Coast can forget about the 5%. (You'll be needing it for Hurricane repairs.):(

That's why Al hasnt been offshore with us... Know that kinda luck, it'd be the first ever sanumi on the NC coast! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.