NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I new to NCAngler and am fairly new to the Raleigh area (haven't been here quite a year yet). But figured I'd ask about bank fishing for some largemouths. I have been doing some reading on the fishing locations around the Triangle and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations. Currently I do not have a boat but am willing and apt to take a hike for some bank fishing.

By the way, I have fished at Durante and Umstead so far.

Any and all recommendations are welcome!

Thanks,

-Jeff

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hey Guys,

I new to NCAngler and am fairly new to the Raleigh area (haven't been here quite a year yet). But figured I'd ask about bank fishing for some largemouths. I have been doing some reading on the fishing locations around the Triangle and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations. Currently I do not have a boat but am willing and apt to take a hike for some bank fishing.

By the way, I have fished at Durante and Umstead so far.

Any and all recommendations are welcome!

Thanks,

-Jeff
Any luck at Durante or umstead??? both have two lakes to fish. Lake Lynn is also in raleigh however as the summer approaches the growth of poison ivy, brush and all the overhanging makes basically bridge fishing your only option. Snakes are also something to be warty of at Lynn and sycamore at umstead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts