1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I hope you guys will stop by the NCangler.com booth in the Jim Graham Building. Topsail Angler and I will be there promoting the website and selling a bunch of stuff from the eStore. I look forward to finally meeting some of you guys in person. :D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never been to anything like this before. I used to do all the carshows and swap meets but this fishing expo will be a first for me... Kid in a candy store for shure!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess I need to take my lil red wagon like I use to for swap meets...LOL! ( or at least a back pack!)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday the 12th, along with whoever else comes from our fishing club at school. I'm not sure what time we will get there or leave, but it looks like it would be something to do all day--at least for the tackle monkeys. I'll definitely swing by the NCAngler booth, and hopefully meet up with some of you.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm hoping to catch seminars in between booths as well!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I tried to get directions by using the link on the page,but it kept saying the page could not be found. Could someone please post directions from Charlotte to the Show. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
85 to 40 until you get to Cary. Take the Wade Avenue exit, go past the RBC Center, hang a right on Blue Ridge Road, it'll be on your right in two blocks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll definitely try and make it to this. My GF attempts to get me to go to the Fairgrounds every weekend for the flea market, she will be shocked when I don't put up a fight on the weekend of the 11th.....

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Sorry that I'm going to miss it again. I always have a great time looking over all those new boats but, the fishing shows are always fall during my busiest time of the year. I'll be working my own show that weekend in SC.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya hear that drop.. ta done got the four wheeler hook up to the trailer...

zooker
Right now it looks like a small bag will do it..LOL!!! Christmas HURTS! Maybe I'll get a fat check from the in laws tomorrow..LOL!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.