NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are photos of my Ranger Ghost 169 when I first brought it home last year. It has a 90 hp Yamaha, Power Pole, trim tabs, and a jack plate on it. Makes about 48 mph by myself on a good day (which is plenty fast for me). The last photo is my security system;)

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Great looking ride..though... I think your man card ought to be suspended for that security system :)

Just kidding... Sweet ride, looks as smooth as summer morning glass.

Rye

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it. It is the 74 lb thrust with the 3X steering. That took a little getting used to; I would spin it in circles at first until I got used to it. I think if I had it to do over I would get the remote steering so that I didn't have to stop fishing to steer the boat. It will run all day on a charge and will make a wake if I run it wide open.

BTW, about my schnauzer; don't let the cute face fool you. He will flat eat you up. They are great companions, very loyal. The AKC rates them as the second most intelligent dog, right behind Jack Russell terriers. Very curious by nature and learns obedience quickly. Their intelligence is equivalent to a two year old child (Sometimes he is as hardheaded as a two yr old). Extremely energetic; loves to run and jump. Mine is nine and their longevity is around 15 yrs. They have hair, not fur, so they don't shed. Of course you have to clip them or they start looking like a dust mop. All in all, they are a great breed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.