NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dragonfly 7 showed up today. To bad the Navionics+ chip was shipped from another location. That will not get here till tomorrow. How sad.

I did manage to power it up and found there is a base map installed with not much detail. And the GPS found me. Can't wait for the chip and mounting hardware to arrive.

This will be installed on my BigRig kayak. It should be an easy install requiring only two holes to be drilled through for cabling.

Sure would like to go out and see how it all works this weekend.

mikeski

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Joy, the card came today. After a few attempts I was up on the Navionics site selecting areas I wanted. NC/SC and coast. Then some Maine lakes.

This was to easy. It did not take a bunch of time either. 20 min I think. Now to get that micro-sd card into the micro slot with my fat fingers ;-).

I am still waiting on some mounting pieces for my track system to FF connection. They should be here tomorrow. Then it's on to the install and maiden voyage.

mikeski

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.