NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall I am an avid outdoorsman who loves all types of fishing.I fished bass tournaments in florida for several years and worked on a drift boat out of Pompano as well.I have lived in N.C for several years now and finally got another bass boat.My two favorite types of fishing have to be for panfish on super light tackle or saltwater fishing.If anyone knows of any good fishing holes not too far from high point I have boat and will travel and am always looking for new fishing buddy's.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi Ray! Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found us. I'm glad you posted the note about trading our fishing trips. Great idea! I've been thinking about starting a couple of forums (one saltwater and one freshwater) called "Hookup" or something like that, where folks going fishing looking for others to go could post a note about when and where. What do you think about that idea?

I hope you enjoy the site and thanks for participating! BTW if you forget to add something in a post you can always go back to your original post and choose to edit it, since it is your post. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think thats a great idea NCAngler. It's always nice when we can share our experiances and fishing holes with other like minded souls.Keep up the good work and Hookup sounds pefect.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Have you fished Reese Lake off of highway 64? I haven't been there in about 5 year but at one time you do well with a grub against the bushs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ray, I live in Robbins, (below Asheboro) and work and Daddy Rabbit's Sporting Goods in Lexington(Hwy 8 south, toward High Rock). Stop in when you are in the area and let me know how your fishing and hunting trips are going. Sounds like we share the same passions.

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts