NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is goin to sound SO like a bs post. but i have a new hat the knitted hat -mom's handy work-is made from wool and possum hair.. yeah i know laugh. mom works in a craft/hobby shop and custom ordered this stuff from new zealand..

yes it is made from 40% short tailed possum hair 40% wool and 20% polyester..it is very soft very very warm. i wore it for 5 mintues and my head was sweating..

zooker

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Wow, that looks like a lot of work... Sounds like ya oughtta not wait til Mother's Day to send a card...

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Looks like it gets the job done! At least those varmints are good for something. They taste BAD!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
No respect, I tell ya....

Only caught one stick tonight, and it wasn't even a keeper. Hooked a whopper, though, but it was too strong for my flouro, and broke off and kept one of my Castaway crankbaits as a souvenir. :mad:

I'm not aware that my hat's got any possum... and I can tell ya for sure mine wasn't made with as much love as his. Wool is about all mine's got goin' for it -- that and a good breakin'-in...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.