NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have shared this tip on other forums so I will do so here.
Back when I had my tiller steer skiff I was not the fastest thing on the water and sitting next to the motor I would often have boats come up behind be without knowing. When I got the new boat I did not want this to happen.
I went to K-Mart and bought baby mirrors for $4.99. These are designed so that the driver of the car can see what the baby is doing in the back seat. I mounted two on my grab rail of the console. They come with suction cup or clip on mounts and are easily adjustable. I can adjust one for when I am standing and driving and one for when I am sitting or any other comb that I want. At $5 if they braek, tarnish or whatever I can throw them out. They make bigger mirrors also. YOu can also buy mirrors for a UTC/ATV but I think the bars on these are bigger. If you do buy one of these you might can put on some pipe insulation and then tighten them down.

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good idea! Thanks for the post

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.