NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to get some ideas as to a reasonable rate for a private pond membership. The pond is 140 acres and I can be on the water from home in about 10 minutes. Fishing is fair but not what you would expect from a membership pond. There is as far as I know no limit to the number of memberships sold and the pond gets it fair share of pressure during spring & summer. Memberships are currently $350.00 per year. What do you guys think?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I can do a lot of fishing in a lot of places for $350. If I were disabled, had small children, limited equipment, and time I might consider that for a well stocked, well managed facility.

Reactions: ncforester

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you are referring to Greene's pond I personally wouldn't pay to fish there anymore. Back when they limited the number if people that could access it and actually managed the pond then it was worth it but no longer. Have caught some nice fish from there ten years or so ago but haven't heard any good things from there in the past few years. The bass fishing at White Lake is about as good now and stand a better chance of hooking up with a larger fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.