NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the rain is finally going to come to an end. The water here is black, but it has not affected the fish any, I am just tired of fishing in it. Most of our fish are still coming on topwaters, spoons and mr 17's. If you have any questions, just fire away. I am also still taking pictures of floaters from the flounder nets almost daily. Red drum and small undersize flounder.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great pics Allen, I was is a sporting goods store in Raleigh this week and was talking to one of the guys that work there and mentioned the fishing trip that I had with you a few weeks ago and he said..I know Breadman! either it is a small world or you are famous! I tend to believe the latter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's a shame to have someone give you crap about "killing flounder" and see floaters on a daily basis. I gig a little too, and have never stuck a short fish. I would like to try it with you this fall, when would be a good time? Late October early November?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.