NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Recently moved to Greenville from NY back in November. I was an avid surf angler and kayak angler up north, getting out 4-5 days a week, fresh or salt. Since moving here I've been busting my butt learning the waters of ENC and making friends doing it. Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to meet up with some guys one day. And I promise I'm not an obnoxious new Yorker lol. Just a down ti earth guy who loves to fish!.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from a former Brooklyn boy.
What areas of the coast are you fishing? ...... ICM
Primarily creeks off of the pamlico, but I also venture to morehead city to jig up sheepshead and swansboro.
Yo Throwinplugs,

if you’re in G’vegas then we’re practically neighbors. Not sure what you’ve been targeting but reds have been plentiful in the creeks west of lil Washington. Trout are spotty but there, flounder..never mind. Hit me up sometime and we can may wet a line together.

BTW, what brought you this far south?

Bruce
Hey man I appreciate it! Been targeting reds, specks, flounder etc all the basics. I did really well with sheepshead in the spring but the darn winds keep me away from the shore currently. I'd love to meet up sometime. Man we moved here because the cost of living is just ridiculous up there now. Cant even touch a house for less than 500k thats worthwhile, or even an apartment that isn't 3k a month! We have some family in winston Salem too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lived in SoJo for 4 years so while not quite as expensive, I know the pain! Welcome to NC, guy. We’ll have to get together for the fall offshore (assuming you don’t mind throwing some monies into the gas tank) and assuming you’re up to off shore. I run a 22 ft CC. Another 6-8 weeks and we should be ready to get serious!

Do you work now or retired? If so, mind if I ask what kind of work? Myself, pharmaceutical research.

Bruce
Heck yeah I'd be down for some offshore! I'm only 34 so not retired, I wish! I'm a CNC operator/programmer in snow hill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts